Reflecting back on years or months or quarters can be really helpful in helping you change to be your best self. Ask yourself these 10 questions to see if it helps you shape who you want to become in the new year. If you want to share an answer below, I’d love to hear it! Especially No.5!
1. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself in 2014?
2. What did you make/create/build this year?
3. What did you overcome this year?
4. What were your daily habits and rituals?
5. What book or movie that deeply affected you? Why?
6. What did you focus on most?
7. What was your favorite compliment you received this year?
8. If you could go back and change something, what would you do differently?
9. What did you do for the first time this year?
10. What was the best purchase you made this year?
Click here to download this free PDF for 10 QUESTIONS FOR 2014.