Do New Year’s Resolutions give you anxiety? Do you feel like you set goals, but are never able to achieve them how you plan to? Does the whole goal-setting thing just make your brain hurt? Do you have big dreams, or even small ones, and you just aren’t sure how to make them happen? Always wonder how I get shit done?
My new GSD (get shit done) // Goal-Setting & Change Your Life Workshop will help you focus in on your goals and help you figure out where to start, and what to do to start hitting your goals and creating the life you’ve always envisioned for yourself. Seven inspiring hours of focusing on yourself, your goals, and solutions on how to accomplish them.
It’s time to invest in YOU. You will leave this 7-hour workshop with clear goals, specific steps to help you get there, accountability for 12 weeks, and new friends. How can you expect to change anything in your life if you don’t really take the time to focus on it?
- A GSD Workbook/Binder to keep
- Step-by-Step Goal-Setting Worksheets
- 7 hours of instruction & collaboration during the workshop
- A 15-minute follow-up call with Meg after 6 weeks
- A 15-minute follow-up call with Meg after 12 weeks
- Weekly emails from Meg for 12 weeks to keep you accountable to your goals and inspire you
- Lunch, snacks and drinks are included
- A gift bag filled with goodies!
This is a small intimate workshop — there are LIMITED SPOTS available. Exact location in Washington DC is TBD.
Also get $100 off the full price if you buy a ticket before March.
Get your ticket to Meg’s GSD Workshop HERE.