When multiple people ask you to do the same thing you start to think, hmmmm there’s a need for this. So while we offer a Social Media 101 on The B Bar, if you want to take a deeper dive into Instagram with hands-on styling help, I am giving a very affordable workshop on October 14 at my studio in Georgetown.
Tuesday, October 14
6:30pm to 8:00pm
At my studio in Georgetown — 3417 1/2 M Street NW
Sips & Snacks will be provided.
Get your tickets here. If you purchase before September 26, you will save $15.
What the Instagram Workshop will include:
- How to take a great photo for Instagram — we will literally practice!
- Lighting for your Instagram photo
- How to crop, edit, and add elements to your photos
- How to style photos for Instagram
- How to analyze your Instagram metrics
- Apps you can use to make your photos better
- Strategies for growing your Instagram following
- How to use your Instagram to grow your business or blog
- How to create an “Instagrammable Moment” your followers or clients will want to share on their own Instagram accounts
- What types of photos perform well on Instagram
I’ve been asked if I will make this a digital workshop or ebook for those of you not in the DC area, and the answer is yes so stay tuned.
Follow me on Instagram @megbiram.