Coming up on May 10th, from 10am to 1pm, I’ll be giving a seminar in my new Georgetown studio (in this room to be exact) with SEO guru McLean Robbins focused on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), blogging, and social media. You will learn valuable tools to help you grow your blog and/or business in just three hours. You will leave with a list of things you can put into action immediately.
McLean will be teaching you everything you’ve ever wanted to know about SEO. Learn the very techniques she has used to help brands like Four Seasons, Hyatt, Marriott and Letarte Swimwear to improve their search engine placement and increase repeat visitors (I’ll be taking notes myself!).
- How to write a killer headline
- How to create quality content that search engines can find and readers will love
- What to watch out for in your CMS (content management system) when updating posts
The second half will be focused on Strategy and Tips for Blogging and Social Media. Come with your burning questions — you can ask them at any time.
In this part of the seminar we will cover things like:
- How to grow your blog & social media
- How to create sharable content
- How to pitch brands and businesses
- How to take your blog from a hobby to a business
- How to get paid for everything
- How to negotiate with brands and businesses
- How to negotiate rates for hosting events
- Social media and online marketing strategies